Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

DIY Mobile

I have seriously thought about making my own mobile for baby Delaney. How cute would these be?





















Thank you, Martha. You rock.

Look how pretty they look in this room.





















Check out that lucky girl's room reno at Life in the Fun Lane.

The only problem is Delaney's room is already so busy above the crib.

Photobucket

The poofs would hide her name. So I think if I do a mobile it has to be really delicate. Paper somethings (butterflies? flowers? birds?) hanging from the ceiling? Argh. I don't know! Do I even need a mobile? I don't think my boys used mobiles.

What about you? Are you in the mobile or no mobile camp?

If you would like a beautiful mobile, how about you make those gorgeous poofs (learn how to here) and show me how it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. We had a mobile for Ben, then it broke in our move when he was 4 months old. Never got another one.
    Someone gave me a girly one for Ella, but she could not have cared less. Cute, because it made the room girly-er which I wanted (her room wasn't overly girly) but not necessary for your room.

    My kids did like the Ocean thing that you put in the crib once they were a bit older, so if you want it for her entertainment, I'd recommend that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...