Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November is National Adoption Month

November is National Adoption Month.

I can not begin to express how adoption has changed our lives. I love my son more than I can express. He amazes me, delights me and frustrates me daily! And I can't wait to meet my new daughter. SOON!

And another plus--I'm expecting and I don't have to give up wine.

I'm just saying!

Have you ever thought about adoption? NOW is the perfect time to begin.

Check out this article in Adoptive Families Magazine.















Where would I be without him?






















Here we are at the airport, the moment Zack arrived and we became a family of four.

Tell me how you decided to adopt.

3 comments:

  1. Hallelujah for wine! I just have to remind myself that while this wait is driving me crazy, at least I'm not pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Came across your blog and we are also a family that adopted from Korea. We were there in November 2009 for our son (also from SWS) - and I can not wait to go back! Your daughter is adorable,as is your whole family! Love your decorating and crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your blog and would love to know more about your korea adoption as well as the agency you used! My email is Libby.mondello@gmail.com! We look forward to hearing from you! Thanks so much!

    -Libby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...