Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorite Dune Pictures

Last summer was the first year our dune truck had more than a couple seats, so we could use it as a family.

I grew up doing this with my family, and I'm really happy we can continue what was a really fun tradition.

So what do we "do", exactly? Well, we go for rides of course, but we also...

See the sights.

Photobucket

Go swimming.

Photobucket

Try to snag the best spot to watch the sunset.

Photobucket

And play in the sand.

Photobucket

Clayton on the left, Zack in the middle, and one of the boys' cousins on the right.


What family traditions do you hope to pass on?

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I've definitely already instilled a love of travel (together as a family) in my kids. Something I loved doing with my family. My Sister-in-law told my brother and I that we're crazy b/c we loved going on family trips. Fortunately, we're continuing to instill some crazy into our kids! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...