Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Striped Post

There's a support post in my mom cave.

And apparently if something stands still long enough, I'll put a decorative paint treatment on it. Like here. And here. And here.

This time I decided on horizontal stripes.

Photobucket
Taped.

Photobucket
Finished!

Pretty!

Mixing three different wall treatments in one room... too much? Plain, painted wallpaper and stripes. Do I need a decorative-paint-treatment intervention?

Eh, the colors are subtle. It's working for me.

Since I have to work around this column anyway, I have a plan to add a gift wrapping station, made from wood scraps and a dowel. But it will require some minor building. Maybe Mr. RBR will give me a lesson.

Stay tuned!

No go make something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...