Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Genius or New Low?

Anyone else giving their kids a Christmas gift they found on the curb?

Photobucket

We had a family move out of the neighborhood last week. The kids were getting older and they left this on the curb. I let it sit a couple days, until I couldn't stand it any longer. I took it home. I have a little time yet to fix it up (yes, of course I'm going to fix it up before I give it to them).

So what do you think? Am I a thrifty genius, or have I hit a new low--literally giving my kids garbage for Christmas. Well it's not for you to decide, it's up to these guys.

Photobucket

Uh oh. I might be in trouble. They look decidedly underwhelmed.

2 comments:

  1. Genius! I can't wait to see how you spruce it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.... this made me smile. And I vote for Genius too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...